Six steps from lust for riches to getting money. The method of setting and achieving goals presented by Napoleon Hill in the book “Think and Grow Rich”, written after 20 years of research into American success. These studies were commissioned by Napoleon, Andrew Carnegie, one of the richest men in the early 20th century.
Six steps to reach your goal
- Set a goal (cash equivalent).
- Set a date to reach your goal.
- Write down what you give. There’s nothing for free.
- Develop a thorough plan, still being perfected (kaizen).
- Write down the statement.
- Read in the morning and evening.
See you at the top 🙂
Do you know that … ?
The subject of achieving goals is part of the CryptoChemist.NET project
Like us on Facebook:
“Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill. This is a position that, in my opinion, belongs to the canon of “obligatory business reading“.