- IKE – The world is what you think it is.
- KALA – There are no limits.
- MAKIA – Energy flows where attention goes.
- MANAWA – Now is the moment of power.
- ALOHA – To love is to be happy with.
- MANA – All power comes from within.
- PONO – Effectiveness is the measure of truth.
“You become what you think about.”
“Think only about what do you want to achieve. For now does not matter how. The Universe (God, High Self – Huna) will find the way how to achieve your aim. Your thoughts generate your reality. This is working both side. Therefore you must think only about what do you want to achieve!”
“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.”
“Wherever attention is drawn, energy flows and results improve.”
“Information (knowledge) is a form of energy.”
“Only the results matter!”
Do not hurt anyone or yourself.
Serve others and thus you deserve good.
Huna’s motto: never hurt, always help.
See the 10 kaizen principles for comparison:
- Problems generate opportunities.
- Ask 5 times Why?
- Get ideas from everyone.
- Think about solutions that can be implemented.
- Reject the established state of affairs.
- There is no need to make excuses that something cannot be done.
- Choose simple solutions without waiting for the perfect ones.
- Use your wits instead of money.
- Correct mistakes on a regular basis.
- There is no end to improvement.